tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

Wessex hums quiet approval in the back of her throat. Wood was easier before, but now that they know the devastation of fire, there’s no telling if the Sparkbird will return, and the very real fear that someone, somewhere, might use fire against them, it only makes sense to start to build using stone. At least in the Sanctuary and Settlement.

The only problem she sees is the distance. Potentially.

“What do you think of the Ruins being so far away from the Sanctuary? I’m not against expanding or distance, but I do wonder if we have the people to fill the space. Building there certainly makes more sense than carting stone to build in the Settlement or Sanctuary…” But it can be difficult to buck tradition, and perhaps convince the other Natives to move into their new 'neighborhood.'

Turning her attention to their sketchbooks, the Wraith peeks over, quite curious. “Do you have any… plans already drawn up?”
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Wessex - 03-16-2021, 09:47 PM