tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

It’s beautiful, really - all of it - and the demigod takes it in with an appreciative eye, lingering and tracing the paper paths with a finger and an occasional pleased sound. She can see the vision Azrael has and while she’s torn about what the Grounds (and therefore, the Ascended) should prioritize, she cannot deny that they have the best interest of the Grounds and their kin at heart. In fact -

“Do you think it’d be possible to eventually modify the Underground and connect the buildings? Give us oh, an escape route, if it ever came to that?” Wessex asks with the slightest hesitation, not wanting to co-opt any of the design for anything other than aesthetic - but the War is ever looming in the front of her mind. It’s not a priority, but an idea to potentially be incorporated.

“I’m sure your father has told you, but this is something to be quite proud of.” Turning back to them, it’s clear Wessex is sold on it - all of it.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Wessex - 03-20-2021, 07:05 PM