tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

“And I’m sure I won’t be the last,” she says in assurance - not that they need reassuring - but because she can’t see how any of their kin could fail to see the skill in Azrael’s hands, the potential in how they see the world and its possibilities. .

Personally, she’s very glad to have been proven wrong about Rex and Bastien wanting a child. Even if she is visibly taken aback by the sound of their chuckle, as it manages to bring a ghost into the room. Wessex stares at them for a minute, an odd expression on her face before it turns a bit sad and she shakes it away.

“Would you mind drawing up plans for that at some point? Just in case?” Not for now, of course. But perhaps in the future, if they have enough warning, they might be able to pre-empt something.
If they can’t get the orbs to work, if they can’t fall back to the Grounds -

Wessex swallows needlessly and goes back to the originals. “I’d really like to make this happen. Unless you have something special in mind, we could start with the Barracks.” Which, as they all know, has been utterly destroyed. “A more Ascended-friendly building. Maybe an indoor training ring, shielded from the sun.”
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Wessex - 03-23-2021, 01:37 AM