tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
do you like walking in the rain?
when you think of love, do you think of pain?
The difference, they suppose, from being made versus having a life as a breathing human is in the way they respond to things. Wessex swallows hard, may sometimes take a breath she doesn’t need, may sometimes twitch and fidget in the way her human body might have once upon a time – but Azrael had never grown knowing how to do that. Sucking in breaths felt odd, remembering to blink had been something that had taken them a while to figure out. But laughter? Laughter was one of the things their father was sure there was no shortage of.

They don’t know why it surprises Wessex so much, but it doesn’t keep the grin from their face. “Of course.” They bob their curled head with agreement. “I plan on taking a trip into the wilds and get to know… Some new faces, hopefully, I’ll work on it while I’m out when I’m recharging.” Easy enough – out in the wilds with nobody else around that could spy on them.

Hopefully.

If we make the curtains a bit thicker as well it can block out the light from the windows.” They offer the suggestion easily, breezing over to the papers they’d laid out. “Indoor training ring would be easy. It may need to be tall if there are magical items people are wielding.” This is contemplative, but they put a few notes down beneath the barracks to commit it to memory before they can go about the rest of everything.
you can tell me what you see
i will choose what i believe

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Azrael - 03-23-2021, 04:57 AM