tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

“That’s great,” an adventure into the Wilds? She remembers (and of course she should, it was only a season or two ago) when it opened, how she stared out into the greenery, past the barren line marking where the Barrier used to be.

“Be careful?” Said more like a question than a statement, it’s in Wessex’s nature to worry a bit about them - nearly grown as they are - but she tries to seem nonchalant about it. Every kid has to grow up. Everyone has to forge their own path. It’s Azrael’s turn now, and they deserve to know what they’re fighting for.

“Yeah, that sounds good. I really don’t think we need a dormitory in this new barracks, but a higher ceiling and a larger room, if at all possible, an armory, maybe a separate room if we every have a General, so they can have a place of their own.” Deimos had a good foundation, she thinks, but it was for a much bigger population, meant to house a militia - and Wessex has seen that the Ascended aren’t interested in that. So nix it.

She’d rather find a way to have them work on group maneuvers and have a place to practice it - again, if she could ever get enough like-minded kin in the same place.

It’s worth a try.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Wessex - 03-25-2021, 08:42 PM