tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
do you like walking in the rain?
when you think of love, do you think of pain?
The question does draw a quiet raise of their brow as their gaze lifts back to Wessex – the broad fanged grin on their face never faltering. “I promised Papa I would check in regularly.” They announce, as if it may relieve Wessex of her worries. For now, though, they focus on their designs, on what way they may be able to better readjust the Barracks to suit them.

They list down the topics they have agreed on, the higher ceiling and a larger room, before they’re nodding eagerly. “Perhaps we can get rid of the rooms and use that to extend into the training room?” They suggest, pointing to the walls and the blueprints of how the Barracks looked. If they were to knock down a few of those walls, it would gather quite a bit of space – and as far as they can tell? They don’t seem to be supporting beams for the rest of the building.

Even if they are, they can certainly be readjusted and replaced.
you can tell me what you see
i will choose what i believe

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Azrael - 03-25-2021, 11:53 PM