how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge?
Cameron!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She’s not being super clear on this - which makes Wessex grind some internal gears and wish it all weren’t so rushed. But then this was never going to be easy. “No, you’re right. Better see him use it just to be safe. I’m afraid I don’t know what that looks like, thought…” Grimacing as way of apology for not being better equipped, when Cameron stands up, there’s nothing to do but let them go and hope they’ve got enough information and can sink into roleplaying.

“Whatever you want when you return - it’s yours. As a thank you. Successful or not.” Because the Wraith is aware of the magnitude of the thing she’s asked and of a virtual stranger, no less.

“Good luck. And thank you, again.” She’ll walk them to the door if there are no other questions, already a little tense at the thought of waiting to see what will happen.

{fin}

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge? - by Wessex - 03-21-2021, 11:00 PM