Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

Her smile faltered, but she quickly pasted it back onto her face, the loveliness of her expression hardening somewhat at the sound of its voice. Turning, the galaxy-dark she wore spun infinities of light around her as she turned to face Ludo. "And here is the lost one I seek." She said delicately, looking up at the swaddle of cloth lazily hung in the boughs. "I guess these lanterns of yours do work."

Without flinching, the acorn shattered into a swirl of starlight and fell to her feet. "All these centuries and still you throw things at me." She pouted, but where once there might have been amusement, now there was only distant disapproval.

The mention of the church and worse, Frey, made Safrin's eyes darken prismatically. It always knew how to get right under her skin. "They can call it what they like, at least they know my name. And if Frey wants to pander to their appetites and engorge their orgasms so be it. Besides, we could use a good cult. Its been...what? 100 years since the last?" Tutting, she shook her head.

"I've heard you've been making your rounds. A mask that lets them see through the barrier? That seems above your usual levels of trickery, no?" Capriciously Safrin narrowed her eyes slightly as her smile widened.

Messages In This Thread
Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Safrin - 01-28-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Safrin - 01-28-2019, 09:15 PM