Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"And such flattery they give you. I particularly like the gaudy paintings of your face splashed every which way and where," Ludo replied smoothly; as they spoke a tendril of fabric snuck out to examine her lantern further, as if the god were unable to help itself.

"What is wrong with a festival once a year? It frees up the rest of my time to wander where I might. Besides, I wish not to compete with you, glorious goddess. I know well I am not the one the people want to worship." That, and Ludo simply wasn't ambitious in that way. It simply was.

But that didn't mean it wasn't affected by the status quo, as they all were. Tittering again at the mention of their only missing ally, Ludo gave as close to a shrug as it could, before reaching within to part its rags. "I cannot come at all, Safrin. You see, I lack the proper equipment." It was true - beneath the strips of cloth lay nothing but a void, blacker and more infinite than any eclipse.

Letting the rags fall back in their place, Ludo stood motionless in the face of Safrin's outrage. "I do not care anymore," it said simply. "If we are free then we will be reunited, all of us. I do not care if they are angry, or if I am punished. I do not care, Safrin."

Surging forward suddenly, Ludo's mask halted inches from her lovely face. The darkness seemed to swarm around it, and a howling wind tossed rags and leaves up and around them. "Besides," it hissed. "You cannot say much. You stole from me with a vial of starlight, you sentimental old witch."

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Safrin - 01-28-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Ludo - 01-29-2019, 08:08 PM