Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin

"And yet somehow I make the time." She tutted dismissively. "Maybe I am just better at managing my responsibilities than you are."

With an undignified sound of disgust, Safrin cocked her head to the side, pursing her lips. "You and Frey both, twisting words to make them fit whatever act you want to justify. You can lie to them, but don't bother with me. I see through it, mask and all." Actually that was a rather poor turn of phrase, since it was one of the few traits of Ludo that she, nor anyone else, could actually see through. Save for him perhaps, but that was not for Safrin to know.

Head still raised slightly, Safrin narrowed her eyes almost speculatively and perhaps...confused? "What do you mean, it means he is there to punish. Of course he is there. They all are, out there." She added unhappily, waving vaguely towards the bubble. Scoffing unhappily, Safrin crossed her arms. "You offer them choices they can't possibly understand. The one with the mask, does he know what it actually does? What it lets you do?" She asked pointedly, brow raised.  

Relaxing as it retreated, Safrin lowered her arms slowly as if they had not been raised around  her to provide comfort at his closeness. "Then you should not call me a thief for doing the same."

Messages In This Thread
Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Safrin - 01-28-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Safrin - 01-29-2019, 08:42 PM