The beginning of something hopeful
Isla Lockwood
the Remedy
Medic

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 27 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Isla

"You think?" Isla smiles at that, clearly cheered by the thought that there will always be people in the Grounds who aren't Ascended. She's a doctor, after all, and whilst it's interesting to dabble in 'Ascended medicine', her primarly skillset has always been surgery for people who look like people on the inside, to put it simply. "I would hope they stay," she agrees with Sam. "Maybe all you're hoping to put in place will help with that.".

It certainly seems as though they are on the same page, and if they were capable of enjoying it more, Isla could see them discussing these sorts of matters over wine or tea, curled up in the threadbare armchairs of her office until the wee hours. And they could still do that, undoubtedly, but there's something about the fatigue that comes from the satisfaction of working hard that Isla misses.

"I think that's a great idea," she says with an encouraging nod. "Do you need any help with arranging things? Do you think here in the Temple would be a good idea, maybe...? This is the only place I can think where both Old and New Gods might appear. But then again, if you want to set apart from that, elsewhere might be better..."
sooner or later, we all have to wake
and try forgetting everything

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of something hopeful - by Samuel - 03-15-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-18-2021, 10:36 AM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-19-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-26-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-31-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 04-02-2021, 05:55 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 04-05-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 04-08-2021, 03:35 PM