The beginning of something hopeful
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Samuel

"Wouldn't that be nice? But no, I don't get the impression that's going to happen." He'd actually asked something similar himself to Sunjata and the answer he'd gotten there had been thoroughly discouraging. There was a point where prejudice went beyond ignorance and fear and into deliberate malice, and Sam didn't know if he could bring anyone back from that point.

Or if he wanted to, really.

Isla had an ability to turn things into positives, to keep moving forwards; it warmed Sam's heart, especially because he'd never been able to do it himself. The temptation was to dwell on those that wished them harm, but that wouldn't help them fix the problem. "Yes. Well. Honestly, not a lot - you're one of the first people I approached." He paused to look at her, wondering if she knew how significant that was, how much he trusted her.

"There's me, and Sunjata, and you. I'm hoping Nate will join since Sunjata is, and I want to ask some of the newer Ascended. It's all still in early days. I'm hoping the artist man in the 'Sanctuary' might want to help, though I find him hard to talk to." He shrugged with a little helpless smile; they were very different people. "I hope to speak to more and to meet, at the latest, at the end of Flowerbirth."

Suppose I never ever met you
Suppose we never fell in love

Messages In This Thread
The beginning of something hopeful - by Samuel - 03-15-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-18-2021, 10:36 AM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-19-2021, 07:45 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-21-2021, 05:26 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-26-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 03-31-2021, 06:29 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 04-02-2021, 05:55 PM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Isla - 04-05-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: The beginning of something hopeful - by Samuel - 04-06-2021, 06:10 PM