[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe looked back when she heard a voice ever so softly call out to her. A red headed woman, who she noted was strikingly pretty, she didn't recognize was approaching. She smiled brightly, waving at the woman as she waited for her to catch up. "Yes I am! Are you as well? If so you can join me if you'd like." she said in her very friendly manner. In contrast to the cold around them, Phoebe was light sunlight - bright, warm, soothing.

Once the woman caught up, she set back out looking for these Luxere she had heard about. "My name is Phoebe, by the way. I'm a midwife. What's your name?" she asked quietly, still smiling. She didn't know much about these animals, but she figured they would be much the same as any other deer like animal. Quick to startle. Easy to scare. Very skittish. So that meant the best approach was to move slowly and quietly. Calm, soft voices and slow, measured movements. Her eyes scanned the horizon, hoping to see even a small herd somewhere nearby. "Do you know much about these Long Night rituals by chance? I am...sort of new around here." she asked conversationally.
Phoebe
In a gentle way, you can shake the world

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness - by Phoebe - 01-30-2019, 12:30 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness - by Phoebe - 01-30-2019, 11:11 PM