[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
They are similar then; Lily is the light crackle of a cheery gathering, the voracious, greedy flames of an unchecked disaster, and also the stoked passions of a largely contained bonfire. She flares and dies in turn, but that light is always there - perhaps not as soothing as the midwife - but there is light all the same.

When Lily catches up to the younger woman, she lowers her voice, as if they were on some sort of secret mission. “Yes, thank you! I’m Lily. Nice to meet you." She flashes Phoebe a kind smile. "I'm new here too, so we’re in the same boat. Most of what I know is that we need to lure the deer in so they’ll stick around for LongNight… but I’m not sure why.” Interestingly enough, no one’s told her the exact reason for having the light up creatures around, just that they need to be.

So what, they’re warding off vampires or demons or something?

Anyway. Back to the reindeer.

The two ladies wander around together for awhile before Lily comes up with an idea. “What if they’re scared of us? We could leave the treats by the trees or something, and then climb them and wait and hope we don’t scare them off?”

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness - by Phoebe - 01-30-2019, 12:30 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness - by Lily - 02-05-2019, 05:59 PM