[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness
Lily Balfour
Entertainer

Age: 34 | Height: 5'9'' | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 16 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
lily
from what i’ve tasted of desire
i hold with those who favor fire
Lily listens to Phoebe tell her story, genuinely interested in the whole midwifing thing. She nods at key points, though none of the places sound familiar. Bastien had said that they were the only ones from their world, and she’s beginning to think that means a lot more than she thought it did. “Me? Umm… I’m from a place called Portsmouth. In Virginia. my parents had too many kids and sold me off when I was little to be a wealthy girl’s housemaid. When she died, I ran away and earned my money by singing and performing in taverns. Entertaining men, mostly. It’s not a great story, really. And how I got here is even more confusing… but it is what it is, I suppose.”

She shrugs, making a bit of a face. Nothing she can do about her past or being here now, right? Luckily the Luxere intervene and keep her from needing to say any more about her life. She gasps, too, a wide smile spreading across her face as she watches the reindeer as they nibble at the snacks. Choosing to take a risk, Lily lets out a soft “Hello…” which draws their attention. One snorts, releasing a great puff of white, and seems to reach up to the two of them for more of whatever it is they have.

At that sign, Lily tries to slowly swing down from their wide bough - she doesn’t want to scare them away, but it seems like it might be ok to try and touch them...

Messages In This Thread
[SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness - by Phoebe - 01-30-2019, 12:30 AM
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT][OPEN] Glowy Goodness - by Lily - 02-12-2019, 07:46 PM