in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Maeve has an easiness about her, a disarming sort of comfort in her own skin that's as endearing as it is intimidating. Remi can't help but watch her with a conflicted predatory interest, noting (unintentionally) just how slender and lacking in muscle she is. It makes more latent and hungry parts of him think she'd be easy prey, and yet it is a very different sort of person who can sit with such a casual authoritative air in circumstances such as these.

'Ah.' Remi's smile is appreciative even if it quickly falls away into a shape that more closely resembles dismay. "She...can be a bit like that." He offers, rubbing at the back of his neck as if it was his responsibility to provide some sort of defence, or explanation at least.

"Does that mean you're in charge then? If you're in this room, I assume you must be." None of the other working-staff would allow for such a thing if they didn't have to, and though the naked-man on the bed might have been Phoebe's predecessor, everything about Maeve whisper-screamed dominion.
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 07:59 PM