in these trying times we're not trying
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The feeling of eyes on her skin isn't new. Even when people think they're being subtle, they never are. The hairs on the back of her neck prickle and she flicks her eyes to his, peeking at him from beneath her lashes in a way that would seem demure. She reaches up to tuck a stray curl behind her ear, leaning her chin into her palm as she crosses the other arm over her middle lightly. The woman lounges easily, foot bobbing as her lip catches between her teeth in thought. Unfortunately she was lacking in information on the woman. Not something that happened often, but Phoebe was private about her outside life.

Maeve nods, preening a little at her unspoken title being acknowledge. Even if other people thought she could be more, the courtesan turned Madame was happywith what she was doing. "That's right. I was training under her before she left. I've been working here almost since the beginning." She reaches forward to take up her cup, bringing it carefully take a sip.

The woman wrinkles her nose, "I wasn't planning on coming up here, but when two months turned into three..." Her slender shoulders lift towards her ears in a shrug as the cup clatters gently onto the saucer when she places it back onto the table. "It just seemed like it was time. I'm sorry I don't have more I can tell you about Phoebe."
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Maeve - 03-17-2021, 08:24 PM