in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
'Ahh. I'm surprised I hadn't run into you sooner." What with Remi having been the governor of Torchline and all, but shhhhh, we'll say he was busy. 'My apologies for that.' He adds with a crooked smile; any amount of charm he's picked up over the years is all Ronin's doing, but at least he isn't being as awkward as he had been when first he'd opened Maeve's door.

"No, no of course. And...from what I've seen—"—which so far was just the stairs, and then the Madame getting fucked on the bed just a few feet away—"—it all looks like it's running as well as it ever has."

It hasn't escaped his attention that while Maeve sips tea, she hasn't offered him any. Whether this is a powerplay or simply a non-verbal way of suggesting that he needn't stay any longer than he needed to, Remi doesn't know. 'Well..' Rising, his eyes unintentionally glancing toward the sleeping figure on the bed before shooting away, he clears his throat quietly. "..I appreciate it just the same. It was nice to meet you."
THE LULLABY
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 08:49 PM