in these trying times we're not trying
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
the lullaby
& i feel like i'm naked in front of the crowd
'Cause these words are my diary, screaming out loud
Remi's smile is instant as he shakes his head. "No, I.." He laughs. "..I don't have anything against the ascended." But he very much ought to. "I think probably just having someone like you here has helped." Realizing how that sounded, Remi's brows shoot up. "I only meant..well, you've met Phoebe. It was because Frey asked her that she started this place. And for a want to protect those in this industry, but not because she had any—" Ugh, sorry Phoebe. "—skill in this area."

Her hand against his, has the alchemist halting, noting how soft her fingertips felt against his. Watching as the tea was poured and now feeling utterly bound by its presence, Remi's lips stretch out into a quick smile that is replaced by flushed cheeks and a rather flustered flutter of his lashes.

"I thought so." He mumbles as he sits, feeling suddenly like man he once was, bashful and closeted and uncomfortable in his own skin. "Or..well.." Really, it was only the fact that Maeve seemed effortlessly content in this setting that Remi can untie his tongue enough to answer, as if her natural ease was contageous. "Until a week or so ago, had you asked, it would have been an unequivocal yes. But now...I had slept with women before, when I was younger, but only because I had to. The society I came from..." He shakes his head, waving a hand slightly to indicate both how terrible it was, but also that it didn't need further explanation. "..and I never enjoyed it. Recently though, there was a woman. I just...it's complicated."
& i know that you'll use them, however you want to
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 04:29 PM
RE: in these trying times we're not trying - by Remi - 03-17-2021, 09:26 PM