well-oiled machines
Abraham Urusov
Dragoons Soldier

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
GWYNEVERRE - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABRAHAM
So you can let it be known
I don't hold back, I hold my own
The neutral expressions just two steps from dark that Abraham took was not unfamiliar to him, nor to the woman who he now looked upon. He watched as she flipped the blade in her hand, the light just glistening off the blade as it twisted in the air. He knew her well enough not to take it for anything else but what it was, a tick. "Throwing does not seem like a bad idea." He agreed with her notion, unsheathing his own blade and bringing it up. It was nothing special, nothing to note, but it was sharp.

Gwyneverre hissed again as the other dragon came her way. It was a warning to the copper and ivory contemporary. It was clear: do not get too close to the queen. Gwyn had always thought herself above other dragons, her arrogance deep within her bones and set years in her way. When challenged at this, she was unafraid to fight for her dominance. Now, she spread her wings and took to the skies again, circling the high set dome of the training facility.

As the day went on, Gwyneverre stayed standoffish and angry, and Abraham worked on his throwing with Anju.

FIN

I can't be mapped, I can't be cloned

Messages In This Thread
well-oiled machines - by Anju - 03-18-2021, 01:57 PM
RE: well-oiled machines - by Abraham - 03-24-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: well-oiled machines - by Anju - 03-31-2021, 03:01 PM
RE: well-oiled machines - by Abraham - 04-08-2021, 01:36 PM