your blood's as good an ink as any
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you swallowed my heart and fled, but I want it back now, baby
If anything, the writhing storm of fury contained in his arms grounds him more, gives him something to cling to. Pressure bites down on his arm, so hard that even he can feel it, really feel it, and Nate tries to focus on that. Tries to steel himself against the dull waves of pain washing through him.

Nate might be stranded in a dark and stormy sea when it comes to talk of babies, a conversation that he hadn’t been around for, but he finds it difficult to disagree with anything Hotaru says. This isn’t how he’d thought this would happen, isn’t how he’d wanted it happen. ”She’d rather I left you than anything else. She’d rather kill me herself than help. What...” His voice breaks, and Nate has to clench his teeth, has to pull Hotaru that much closer. ”Whatever comes out of your mouth next needs to make this make sense.” He just needs something, some scrap of sense he can cling to, that he can understand. Because he doesn’t understand any of this so far.

At least Sunjata listens to his words, moves to take care of himself where the ascendeds Demi-god’s hands will not reach out for him. And that simple action, somehow, makes everything worse. So much worse.

”Sunny. Sunjata. Darling.” Finally, the hollowness breaks, replaced by a sharp bitter sneer. ”What is that.” It’s not a question. He knows. He knows exactly what it is. Nate half considers releasing Ru again, leaving her to run wild and rampant and spew her rage enough for the both of them. ”What the fuck is that?” His lips curl in an automatic snarl, his teeth bared at the very sight of the constellation spanned over Sunjata’s chest. Over his heart. Hotaru will feel it before Sunjata sees it, the shudder that runs through him, the way he starts to crumble inwardly, even as rage floods to fill in the cracks.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
your blood's as good an ink as any - by Sunjata - 03-18-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 07:03 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 08:14 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-18-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 12:10 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 02:16 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 05:12 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-19-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-20-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: your blood's as good an ink as any - by Nate - 03-21-2021, 08:26 AM