and heres when it gets worse
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

Just because he can’t sleep doesn’t mean he can’t be cosy. And as he is, buried by pillows and blankets, is cosy. It would be cosier with Adam, of course, but the other man, his husband, is very rarely gone for long.

The sound of a door opening captures Pet’s attention, slow footfalls the soundtrack of his struggle to get loose of the bundle of comfort that’s overtaken a corner of the room. His head pokes out as Adam stops, a sweet smile blooming on his face, then wilting, at the expression on the other man’s. And the words that fall from Adam, words that have an already unmoving heart freezing into a block of ice in Pet’s chest.

Suddenly, it feels stupid to be wrapped up, to be comfortable, as Adam breaks down. The blankets and pillows are a prison that Pet struggles with, freeing himself just as the other crumpled down, tears pouring down his face. ”N-no, it’s... it’s okay. What ha-happ... what happened?” Comfort is not, will never be his strong suit, but pet tries desperately, circling his arms loosely around Adams shoulders and squeezing. ”I don’t, I don’t wanna get away.”
I’m sorry lover, I’m sorry I bring you down
Well these days I try, and these days I tend to lie

Messages In This Thread
and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-18-2021, 07:38 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-18-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-18-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-19-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-20-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-23-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-24-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 04-14-2021, 05:22 AM