and heres when it gets worse
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
PETER

Things start so easily. Pets not entirely sure he understands the details of how Adam begins, but he gets the gist. Amalia, Gods, a latent anger about it all. These are things that are easy to know. Easy to try and soothe, with soft hands and the gentle tilt of his head in against Adam.

It’s only when the news of a love confession falls into his lap like a load of bricks that Pet shifts back, his face going blank. He tries to fit this newest piece of information into the collage of broken pieces that make up whatever it is inside him that frames his relationship, and it breaks in his chest.

But wait, it gets worse, and some part of Pet wants to lift his hands and cover Adams mouth before he finishes. Or his own ears, so he doesn’t have to hear it. If this didn’t come so close on the heels of their last conversation, perhaps Pet could accept it, could swallow down the double edged blade of jealousy and inadequacy, but right now? He can’t do anything more than slowly withdraw from Adam, a thin blank veil hiding whatever emotion surges behind his eyes. ”What... what happens now?” Could he leave? Did he want to leave?
I’m sorry lover, I’m sorry I bring you down
Well these days I try, and these days I tend to lie

Messages In This Thread
and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-18-2021, 07:38 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-18-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-18-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-19-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-20-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-23-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-24-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 04-14-2021, 05:22 AM