and heres when it gets worse
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam
Some things you do just to see how bad they'll make you feel
Sometimes you try to freeze time 'til the slots are a blur of spinning wheels

All Pet had to say at first was 'Oh', the repeat of the shock making Adam curl further in on himself and sigh, wishing he could somehow do all of this without hurting Pet. That he could take away anyone giving a shit about him so he could work out his messes without collateral damage. The Voice wasn't about to give him that privilege though, so all he could do was wait for Peter to actually speak.

He turned when Pet stood up, waiting for the verdict, far more anxious than he had ever been in any of his actual trials. When a question came instead Adam was thrown, especially when it absorbed into his head and he had to come up with an answer. The immediate one in his mind was I don't know, but that sounded awful, and the more he thought about it the more he realised it wasn't really true.

"I...love you more, but...it's not...it's not easy to compare like that. It's like...with you it's..quiet and peaceful and calm and grown up and all this shit I can't do. With Amalia it's...I guess, more exciting?" Adam shook his head, sure he was still saying all the wrong things. "I love you Pet. I really do. I'm not making it up and it was never fake. But...I...I can't stop fucking it all up." Genuinely looking downtrodden and depressed, he sighed and poked at the floor.

But I am just a broken machine
And I do things that I don't really mean

Messages In This Thread
and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-18-2021, 07:38 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-18-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-18-2021, 09:14 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-19-2021, 05:25 AM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-20-2021, 05:41 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 03-23-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Adam - 03-24-2021, 06:42 PM
RE: and heres when it gets worse - by Peter - 04-14-2021, 05:22 AM