but you can never leave
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
the alchemist
You broke me like the dawn Breaks through the night
'They've always liked Ianto well enough. And this is his wagon, after all.' Remi points out, tilting his head in toward the herald as its voice tickles against his ear. Remi circles the missing leaves with a soundless nod, before stilling as the herald speaks.

'Well, had more control, then.' The alchemist amends with a nod, not at all surprised to hear that he might have simply assumed his way into abilities he didn't actually possess. 'A window missing? Ianto won't be happy to hear that.' Remi concedes with a grin, circling the missing window.

"I...keep appearing in the dreams of someone who would very much prefer I didn't. Only...the more I tell myself not to think of him, the more I do." There is no embarrassment from the alchemist, only pure resignation. He was fascinated by Finn, and would be consumed by him if allowed. For both of their sakes, and probably for the sakes of others he hadn't even considered, that shouldn't be allowed. "So I was hoping for some sort of...dream catcher, I suppose. To stop me from entering his dreams."
That didn't even know that it needed light
& I'm in love
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-19-2021, 02:16 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Ludo - 03-21-2021, 11:06 AM
RE: but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-21-2021, 03:46 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Ludo - 03-21-2021, 04:48 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-21-2021, 06:31 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Ludo - 03-26-2021, 03:23 PM
RE: but you can never leave - by Remi - 03-26-2021, 03:35 PM