i've been thinking too much
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the archangel
They stop outside a shop Amalia (mercifully) doesn't recognize; besides which, the Angel is too engrossed in their conversation to catch on to what services Mother Molly's might boast. "I would tell them what I know." There's an edge to her voice, a challenge in the way her chin tilts up and her dark eyes narrow. "That the disease came from the Core, yes. That the Core is something the Voice made and kept locked in the Spire, and that it's responsible for the barrier falling. That even the Ascended don't seem to know what it is, because the Voice keeps secrets from them."

Her lip curls at Cian's condescending smile, but she doesn't let her features change. Through the thunder of her anxious heart Amalia stares the Eye down, trying very, very hard not to show her emotions, and failing rather spectacularly. "There will always be more questions than we can answer. Only someone too, too scared and proud could think that refusing to tell people anything will make them think he knows everything, instead of just thinking he's a dick."

She hadn't wanted this. Anger, venom- but gods if he didn't know how to push all her buttons. Cheeks flushed with frustration, the girl heaves a sigh, telling herself to take a breath and count away her ire. "Look, I... I didn't come to argue with you. I'm sorry. I want to join the Order- to work with you to keep the people of Stormbreak - and Caido - safe." Slender fingers fidget against her thighs as Amalia bites down on her lip, forcing herself to continue meeting his dusky denim eyes.
we drink the poison our mind pours for us
and wonder why we feel so sick

Messages In This Thread
i've been thinking too much - by Amalia - 03-19-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Cian - 03-22-2021, 01:55 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 02:49 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Cian - 03-22-2021, 03:04 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 03:15 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Cian - 03-24-2021, 12:07 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Amalia - 04-13-2021, 05:18 PM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Cian - 04-14-2021, 03:00 AM
RE: i've been thinking too much - by Amalia - 04-16-2021, 01:42 AM