a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Mature Content Warning 
HARPER
I stood outside when the roof gave in
You crawled from the wreckage you were lying in
When he had finally awoken - or thought he had, mind clearing and clarity dawning like sunlight through clear water - Harper hadn't known where he was. It had taken some time to find his way back to Torchline, and we'd he had finally made it back to the Halenani, he'd been informed of just how many seasons had passed. And that Phoebe was gone.

Where was anyone's guess, and he assumed automatically that the same thing had happened to her. With no friends of his own to go to - dead or similarly vanished, which hurts to recall - Harper had buckled down and started searching by himself. Not that it has been fruitful, clearly, which is what finds him back at the Port once more. It's a busy marketplace with a lot of foot traffic, and a plentiful source of information when it comes to finding his sunshine-haired partner.

Time and isolation has led to a darker shade to his blue eyes, a sharp intention to his movements. Things are getting worse, and he has decided that if he can't find Phoebe in the next few days, he will ask Safrin. He'd thought he could find her before now, combing through the lands as he has, but even his reluctance to encroach on Safrin's time is nothing in the face of his worry for Phoebe.

Shouldering past a string of shoppers, Harper shoves his hands in his coat pockets and sighs, gaze roaming as he looks both for silken golden hair and his normal informant at the same time.
You're out of reach and we're out of time, I take it all and toe that line
You held my hand and pulled me down with you

Messages In This Thread
a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 03-19-2021, 10:08 PM