a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"I heard someone else took over running it. So I stayed at the inn last night." she said with a light sigh. Phoebe had put her heart and soul into the Halenani, but she had been gone so long that now someone else ran it. It was probably for the best. At least it remained in good operation from what she heard. So instead of facing it while she was just getting her feet back under her, she had gone to the inn. Thankfully the innkeeper remembered her and let her stay on old favors.

The kiss was unexpected, he had been playing around it after all. Phoebe leaned into him, eyes fluttering closed. She had not even dared hope for such a reunion, yet here he was, exactly as she remembered. "I love you too." she said softly, smiling up at him, glad he stayed close. But of course, there were plans to be made. "No. Not now anyways. They brought me back here to get my feet under me...find out what all I have missed." There was time to figure out the next step, wherever that step might be. "Frey wishes me to ensure life continues on while the others fight. I'm not to get in the middle of it."

Easy for a god to say of course. But she already knew eyes were on her in hopes of recruiting her to their aid.
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Phoebe - 03-20-2021, 01:12 PM