a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe managed a small smile and nodded. "Remi mentioned that Maeve was running the place. I'm sure she will have my things." she said. Maeve was one of the workers who was close to Phoebe's own age and had shown great interest and initiative in learning the business side of the brothel. She didn't have the same medical skillset, but she was a smart woman who certainly had kept things running well.

The Nightingale let her hands fall from around his waist so she might hold his hands. The thought of living together didn't bother her. They already had sporadically prior to their relationship. But... "I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay here. The gods have a way of sending their demigods too and fro. But you could come stay with me at the inn? And then there is the magic wagon if Maeve didn't get rid of it?" It would still be living together without having to worry about setting down actual roots. Flexibility was likely going to be important moving forward.

"For now, I just need to get my feet back under me. Figure out what I missed. Maybe find some shoes?" she said with a light laugh as she tapped her bare toes against the pier.
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Phoebe - 03-22-2021, 11:27 PM