a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Harper Quinn
the Stalwart
Teacher

Age: 33 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HARPER
I stood outside when the roof gave in
You crawled from the wreckage you were lying in
”As beautiful as your dress is, you’ll want something warmer for monsoon season,” he agrees with a twinkle of that old mischief and amusement in his eyes. It has been gone so long as he searched for her alone, and yet so easily returns to its rightful place now that he has her back within arms reach.

Her hands find his waiting and eager to be held, accepting any amount of contact she is willing to give. Harper knows he will likely be overbearing for the next few weeks as he wraps his mind back around the fact that she has returned. Demanding contact, sneaking kisses and touches, needing her to be within his line of sight lest the anxiety creep in. They will deal with it as it comes, he’s sure, but it awaits them all the same. ”Wherever you go, I’ll be there.” The vow has a gravity all of its own. It’s broken only by his crooked smile. ”I do quite miss that wagon though.” It is a wonderful bit of magic, and had served them well when they’d moved to Torchline. Surely it will feel like home in no time once more.

Glancing down at her bare feet where they tap against the wood beneath, Harper chuckles. ”Need me to carry you?” Teasing jumps to his tongue as naturally as breathing, but he’s more than happy to do so if she needs it. ”You were already in the right place for bartering for them though. The offer does stand however,” he assures with a wink. Even with their combined absence, the merchants still know of them. They’ll likely be able to procure shoes for Phoebe within moments.
You're out of reach and we're out of time, I take it all and toe that line
You held my hand and pulled me down with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Harper - 03-24-2021, 03:11 AM