a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe grinned and nodded. "And I probably shouldn't wear the same thing until monsoon season." she added with a light laugh. She was relieved to hear though that he was willing to be a bit nomadic for a time. It wasn't terribly surprising though - Harper was a fairly go with the flow sort of fellow. "I hope the wagon is still around. It would be pretty hard to replace." A magic, self-propelled wagon that was bigger on the inside? Definitely not a commodity one came across everyday.

At the notion of carrying her, the Nightingale laughed and shook her head. "No, I've done just fine walking around barefoot until now." she said with a grin. Besides, she had come here with the intention of getting some shoes and a change of clothes anyways. Whether Maeve had her things or not, she needed something in the more immediate future. So the midwife made quick work of selecting a flowy dress and some sensible shoes. Thankfully, the favors owed her from her time as the Halenani Madame were many.

"Will you come back with me?" she asked Harper then, wondering if he could join her back at the inn so they could catch up or if he had places to be.
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Phoebe - 03-26-2021, 04:33 PM