a martyr on a bridge that's burning down
Pheebs
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe indeed caught the look on his face - though she wasn't sure what it was. Awe? Adoration? Longing? Perhaps a mix of all of them? Their situations were so different after all. The Nightingale had long since come to grips with Harper having disappeared, his absence in her life having stretched long enough that she had no other choice but to grieve his loss and move on. But Harper had no such recollection, and her disappearance had been fresh enough to have still been an open wound. And so she smiled and returned to his side, or front rather, wrapping her arms loosely around his waist as she leaned against him.

"Cian is in Stormbreak." she reminded. The man who had visited her out of the blue, the one she had discussed with him that day on the beach. With that in mind, he might be less keen on following her there...or letting her meander that way for that matter. "But...Frey apparently has special gardens there...and it is a large enough city I am sure." The bigger the city, the easier it was to blend in and hide away. "Apparently he hasn't even sought out Remi." Which...was honestly a major reassurance to her. Remi had been a demigod far longer than she had after all. If the Order knew Frey was keen on her, certainly they knew Remi was already demi-fied. And if they hadn't begun to antagonize him...why would they seek her out? It seemed a reasonable assumption anyways.
You thought you'd watch me fade away
When you broke me into pieces
But I gave I gave each piece a name

Messages In This Thread
RE: a martyr on a bridge that's burning down - by Phoebe - 04-07-2021, 09:44 PM