getting handsy
Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the archangel

Should Remi have popped up out of the ground right then and there, Amalia would not have been too surprised. But Ronin's tone is facetious enough that the girl catches the joke, snorting back and tapping on the ground as she might a door. "It's okay Remi; you can come live with me in the fancy tower instead of the musky barracks." She wrinkles her nose as she says it, never one for the smells of the shared space when she has to endure them during her training sessions, and sticks out her tongue at Ronin.

Amalia nods at the mention of hand mines, for once already informed. "I'm still not clear what they do to the Abandons," she admits, equally curious about these bizarre little things. "I guess our magic doesn't count, since it comes from the Gods." Once again she reaches out through the Attuned bond, pressing her mind delicately against the countless organisms in the soil. One in particular seems to respond, and the Angel focuses on it, humming slightly as they silently commune.

About five seconds later a set of stone fingers emerges from the earth, grasping for the Dark Star's fingers while Amalia grins in mischievous delight.
become more committed to your dreams
than you are to your comfort zone

Messages In This Thread
getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-21-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: getting handsy - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-22-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-25-2021, 06:01 PM