getting handsy
Amalia
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
RONIN
"Hey," Ronin says, his protest muffled by the way he pouts at Amalia. "I'll have you know that I am not subjecting my husband to living at the barracks any more. We have found a lovely little place in the Pacifist Plaza. It even has an apartment and a shop. Though, don't ask me what the shop is called because I really don't think Remi has given it a name yet." Grinning at the mere thought of his husband working behind a counter (and it's not sass, Ronin really is thrilled), he turns himself back to the subject at hand.

Whilst he might be able to reach out with his own Attuned senses, Ronin doesn't know what the heck Amalia is doing and so he wisely leaves her to it. Even when she hums. Still, when the weird and stony little hands erupt from the earth, it's enough to make the Star jump and scarper to his feet pronto. "Nope," he says. "Nope, I'll have nothing to do with that, if you don't mind. Come on, Amalia. I imagine you must know some good books with pictures of those things instead."

Still giving the hand mines a very bemused glance, Ronin starts to walk back towards the city gates, beckoning Amalia as he goes. Sugar trills her laughter above, the meaning clear in the sound:

Coward.

~FIN
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-21-2021, 10:41 AM
RE: getting handsy - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 04:06 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-22-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Amalia - 03-22-2021, 06:11 PM
RE: getting handsy - by Ronin - 03-25-2021, 06:01 PM