(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
don't you know i'm no good for you?
His work stops too with the admission, and when he finally summons the courage to turn and glance at his husband, he can see those static arms still working, still fitting things together and separating the pile as well. His gaze tears from them back to Nate’s face, working his jaw silently while the words hit him. He never thought they’d be here either, in all honesty, and he can’t help but to look like a deer in the headlights as soon as Nate airs the question.

He flushes a bit, because of course he does, the question is loaded and he doesn’t know where to begin but somewhere… Somewhere deep down he doesn’t think any answer he gives will be right. So at the very least, he can try to give multiple answers. “Because I… Chose a side. Because I made a deal behind your back.” He says quietly, chewing on his cheek, suddenly pulling his gaze away to better himself. “Because I’m fathering a child and it… Wasn’t talked about. And it’s with Safrin who harmed you and I believed that she could help.

He’s glad he’s looking away as the grimace overcomes his face, as he worries at his lip, chewing and trying to focus on anything else, like the planks of wood in his hands that he brings over to the space where he can saw it down to size. He doesn’t look at Nate, sure his answer is wrong, and cringes for it regardless.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 03-23-2021, 01:34 AM