(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
He doesn’t know what to do. He doesn’t know what he can do. He’s only distantly aware of the movement from Nate from where he buries his head, where he burns internally, where he continues his apologies again and again, mentally, verbally, unintelligible from the next set of them. He doesn’t know how long it takes, all he knows is that he’s soaked to the bone with the rain but he doesn’t feel the cold. No, instead his body picks a shift better suited for repelling the water. His arms, neck, spine, all of him coat in the sleek black and bronze scales of his cobra shift, covering him so the water plinks off of him into small puddles by where he sits.

He doesn’t know how long it takes, he doesn’t know how long he sits like that, rampaging internally, warring with himself. If all he’d done was all of this to protect and save, if it had all been out of love, and yet the mere touch of him burns?

What then? What was it all for?

The feeling Nate will get when the ring is placed, Sunjata unaware due to the silence that overcomes the other end (which he’s let loose once he’d realized Nate wasn’t wearing the ring) becomes intensely full of regret, sorrow, a burning desire to do nothing but want to revert to the time where they’d been happy, when he’d come back from his days at sea and that was good enough for him.

Nate’s voice cuts through the bond, like an arrow that hits the bullseye in the center, and Sunjata’s emotions cut off so sharply that he takes a gasping breath of surprise, stilling  from where his head hangs against his arms. Nate? It’s a quiet, broken croak of a sound, and he manages to pull his head up to look at his husband through dark shadowed steel ringed in red. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry I hurt you. Both in his actions and in his touch. His head ducks back down, pressing his face against his dark tattooed arms.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 03-24-2021, 04:24 AM