(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Its yet another point where Sunjata finds himself holding his breath, waiting for the plan to backfire as so many of his plans had done before. But he tries his best, keeping the blankets nestled along Nate, one wrapped around himself and cocooning himself, if only to create that additional barrier to help prevent any accidents. And when he sees Nate’s eager look in his eye, Sunjata dives in entirely. His head rests on Nate’s shoulder, his vulnerability clear in the way he curls up, the way he nearly asks Nate to hold him.

But he doesn’t have to.  Because Nate already knows. Blankets shuffle around and theres one placed on the top of his head, and Sunjata doesn’t think he’s ever been more thankful for the touch, the way Nate’s head feels heavy atop his own, the way the arm wiggles around to try and wrap around him tight. And then? Not just one arm wraps around him, not just two, but even those bright staticky arms come around to hold him tight, too.

He sags into his husband, pressing his face into Nate’s chest, an arm snaking out to remain under the blankets and atop the ones he’s placed on Nate, tucking in around his husband’s side as far as he can reach to squeeze back. I miss you too. He manages though his tone is choked and he ends up burying his face into the blankets more. Ek is lief vir jou ook. He pauses, inhaling a shuddering breath. Ek het jou nodig. He manages, his words stumbling together but the implication clear.

He doesn’t care if it makes him sound greedy or selfish. Ek het nodig dat u my bymekaar hou. He bites his tongue against the apology that wishes to come, instead sending over all of his love and adoration and the underlying line of sorrow of just how much he needs Nate, how much he hates how he does things that continue to drive a wedge between them. But most importantly, that shining golden light of hope remains.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-10-2021, 06:25 AM