(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Nate’s always had strong arms, but they’re even stronger now. He doesn’t know if it’s due to the extra arms, the becoming a demigod, the way that his husband had simply gotten bigger since the last time he’d seen him. Nate’s arms squeeze tighter and Sunjata’s happy and content to let him hold him for as long as he likes. He’s content to let Nate keep him held together like glue, only for the understanding and realization that he’ll have to fall apart again when he leaves.

There’s some bitter part of him that hopes Safrin can see just how much Nate has always meant to him, some part of him that hopes she’ll not go back on her word if the worst came to worst.

Nate’s words are nearly a balm, nearly a balm until they falter, and Sunjata nestles in closer, as if he might be able to become small, small enough that perhaps it might all go away and that Nate wouldn’t have to leave. But he understands, despite the warring that goes on within Nate. There’s a war within Sunjata too. And even if Nate’s exhausted and ran out of the raw emotion, wishing that his voice trembled, Sunjata meets it with his own shuddering breath, nuzzling of his head into Nate’s protected arms. “I know.” He says as his voice cracks and he swallows hard to try and fix it.

His lungs ache with the breath he holds, one that he tries to exhale slowly through his nose as he works his jaw, refraining from another apology. “I… I appreciate it.” He manages after a moment, pulling his head up from the nest he’s created in his husband’s arms to look up at Nate through a still glassy gaze. “It just… Dit maak al seer.” He pauses, brows pinching in an attempt to try and keep tears from welling again. Jy is nog nie eers daar weg nie.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-12-2021, 05:18 AM