(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you're trying not to tell him you love him, and you're trying to choke down the feeling
He was... a fucking angry man. A shiver saunters down his spine, Nate hating the feeling that the fucking man still inspires in him, even now. He hadn’t always been so strong, had he? I know I... I get that same kind of crazy, stupid angry. It’s... why I beat up Remi. He has the decency to try and sound remorseful, though that only highlights how fake it is. He never, the word echoes with the force of Nate’s conviction, lifted a finger for anyone else though.

If he were a better man, if it was anyone other than Sunjata speaking, Nate would pretend he hadn’t heard the words, would have let them fade into silent worry, not sure what to say. He isn’t, and it is Sunjata, so instead Nate let’s a whisper that is as fierce as it is hoarse. ”You haven’t. You haven’t.”
& you're trembling and he reaches over
and touches you, like a prayer for which no words exist
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Nate - 04-14-2021, 05:59 AM