(SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
Sunjata listens, clings to it and Nate, in fact. All the worries and fears poured out through the Attuned bond, to hear and understand. And it’s nothing but understanding that slips from Sunjata, at the worries that continue to dance through Nate like ruffled feathers that the Attuned might be able to try and soothe. So… He pauses, mentally, despite not particularly needing to. You’re not the type to lash out unless there’s a reason, though. Remi murdered me in a dream… I think it’s fair you got pissed and beat him up, even if he and I are on okay terms. There’s a slight pulse of amusement that manages to strangle its way through the thorns of his feelings. I found it charming, to be honest. He manages to tilt his head up, propping his chin on Nate’s chest, to peer up at his husband with eyes full of nothing but love and adoration, even if they’re still ringed with red.

You’re good, Nate. Everyone has shitty days, but you will always be my light. He manages, a smile pulling at his lips that’s reflected tenfold in his eyes as well as his side of the bond. One that remains strong and shimmering and shiny as Nate’s whisper leaves him, a confirmation that he hasn’t become his father. There’s a sharp inhale of breath before he lets it out slowly through his nose. “That day… That I fought him. He told me he was proud of me. I don’t… Know what it means but I’ve never hated anything he’s said to me more than that.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) a whisper in our ear, or a bottle for our fears - by Sunjata - 04-14-2021, 06:09 AM