i'll be needing stitches
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR

It's been a long couple weeks, and for no good reason except that at 36-years-old you still can't handle your own shit.

Admittedly, it's been a while since you've had someone to share said shit with. So it stands to some amount of reason that when it comes up you just kind of... don't. You shut down, lock off, because it's what you've always done, and the result? Well, the result is that you and Vai have been living weirdly parallel lives where she deals with her arguably much more pressing trauma by taking care of everyone else, and you drown yours in work and the bottom of a bottle. A+ husbanding, Zeph, really. 10/10.

No wonder El couldn't handle it anymore.

It's late when you get home, which is not unusual. You've got a hip flask in your hand and the glow of someone who doesn't need to drink more spread across your bronzed cheeks. Without much fanfare you chuck off your shoes, slinking into the living room before settling heavily on the couch. Vai's probably with Jata, or Remi, or one of the other superpowered kiddos who constantly need her attention. You'll talk to her tomorrow. Or one of these days.
see that young man who dwells inside his body
like an uninvited guest?

Messages In This Thread
i'll be needing stitches - by Zephyr - 03-22-2021, 04:31 PM
RE: i'll be needing stitches - by Vervain - 03-23-2021, 06:40 PM