[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Talk in shrines all day long? Phoebe tilted her head. "Are you a lecturer?" she asked. The concept of a priest or pastor or other religious person working within a shrine was not one she was familiar with. In her previous world, religion wasn't really a thing. And in all the places she had been thus far, she had yet to encounter anyone who made a living of speaking with the gods. Frankly it didn't seem all that lucrative. How had he gotten this far without irritating them with constant chatter? Perhaps a question best asked of Frey.

As he gestured she stepped forward, glancing out towards the sea. It was still a wonder to her, having grown up landlocked - such a massive expanse of water was awe inspiring. But his question caught her off guard, and she looked up at him in surprise. "What makes you say that?" she asked, brows furrowing slightly. Anxiousness began to coil her stomach as she considered him. The only other mortal person to immediately assume or know of her connection with Frey had been Cian. Everyone else she had told or had heard from other logical means. And Cian and his followers were the last people she wanted knowing about this change in her relationship with Rae's Herald.
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 03-23-2021, 10:21 PM