[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
Gideon chuckled at her question, shaking his head; though sometimes he did feel a bit like a lecturer, when he had to repeat the same lessons and ideas to his congregation over and over through the years until they sunk in. "No. I'm a priest. I serve in the Temple in Stormbreak." He watched her carefully to see how she'd react to that, knowing that Stormbreak's brand of organised Old God religion was uncommon outside of the city. A shame.

"The Gods have gifted me a sense. I can tell for each person just how their relationship with the Gods is. Helps me to know how to help them." He explained easily, leaving out what exactly it was that gave him this power. Gideon looked Phoebe up and down again, with her now knowing his ability, and added: "So. When I look at you, I can tell Frey is impressed with you. Which leads me to think you might be someone special." He raised his eyebrows, turning the statement into a question.
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-25-2021, 08:59 PM