[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
"Ah. I'd heard you had less...co-ordinated faith here. As a priest at the Temple, my job is to guide people in celebrating and worshipping the Gods. I answer their questions, hold services, make sure offerings are done regularly." For certain holidays too, though Gideon wasn't sure that all of those had made it past Stormbreak's walls either; it was sad, the watered-down version of the Gods the rest of the world got.

He noted the sudden displeasure in her face and raised an eyebrow; he'd expected his ability to impress, not upset. The mention of Cian made it clear right away what the problem was though, and Gideon couldn't help but laugh, rubbing his forehead at the obnoxious righteousness emanating off the woman before him. "You've heard of the Order, then. As it happens, I actually work for the Gods first and Cian second. I can't say I've ever recruited for him. Are you looking for work?"

As for Frey being 'just a God', that was an oxymoron; what were Gods but everything humans could not be? A higher being worthy of any praise that can be laid at it's feet? "I have heard Frey likes jokes." Gideon finally offered in response, clearly not convinced.
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-28-2021, 10:31 PM