[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
Gideon tilted his head as she mentioned Cian knowing her Godly associations right away, as if this news was a surprise to him (in some ways it was, but he very quickly filled in the gaps in his head. Cian had endless contacts and eyes in every corner of Caido). "Did he? Interesting. I can assure you that's nothing to do with me, though. I didn't know you existed until five minutes ago." He winked with a smirk, noting that Phoebe seemed to be calming down again from her initial worry.

Which was good, because the Order needed more like her; those connected so intimately with the Gods would be necessary for their eventual plans.

He laughed at her question, finding the idea of Cian being more intimidating than the Gods quite ridiculous. "Because I am also a powerful man, and one that has been directly serving the Gods my entire life. Cian would also be smart not to displease me." Gideon believed in the Order, followed it, but he did not consider himself below their leader or subservient to him.

"Admittedly not. I observe all the festivals and prayers, but...I have never been fortunate enough to see Frey in person. I envy you that." He confessed. "How is it to know them so well?"
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 04-01-2021, 06:54 PM