[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
The Nightingale considered him quietly, mulling over his words and actions thus far. He seemed genuine enough, or at least he didn't seem to be lying purposely. Perhaps this was all just a coincidence after all...or she was being naive and Frey would scold her for it eventually. Either way, she wasn't going to find out which was right until much later, so there was no real use in worrying about it now.

His perception of himself in relation to Cian was equally curious though. "Stormbreak must be a unique place if a lifetime of devotion is enough to protect you from political force." she said softly. It was certainly not her experience. Religion and devotion was espoused until it became inconvenient, just like everything else that stood in the way of political power.

But she could be surprised. Wouldn't be the first time the ways of Caido did that after all.

His question though brought a smile to her lips. "They would likely say I made a useful nuisance of myself." she said with a light laugh. "There were no gods in the world I came from. And so a few of us accidentally called upon the gods and Frey answered. It was...a terrifying experience. But in the end, Frey protected me from their own influence. And it allowed me to see clearly their nurturing side that most miss for their sensual aspect. Which I think is usually how they preferred it then." Now that those aspects were separated, it was likely less of a preference and more of an expectation if one received the tidings of sex-Frey and not nature-Frey. "They have guideded and protected me. And I have appreciated them for their wholeself as my dearest of friends."
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 04-07-2021, 10:48 PM