[Open] some people just deserve to...
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon

I'm the lesser of two evils
Or am I, am I tricking myself nice?
Gideon found Phoebe's comment just as curious as she found him. Surely, love from the Gods would protect you anywhere, from anything; he was confident that no matter what problems faced him, Gideon would be able to depend on the Gods he had prayed to his entire life to come to his aid. If they didn't...well, that just meant it was meant to be. "You should have more faith. Your relationship with the Gods will always protect when it is meant to." He replied, not quite scolding but definitely baffled how a Demi God didn't know this.

It was at least nice to see the mention of her patron God bring a smile to her face; he'd spoken to a few Demi Gods now that seemed to regard their position as a kind of obligation - that, to Gideon, seemed like the epitome of disrespect. Looking behind himself to sit down on a higher rock, he crossed his arms and listened to her speak.

"Yes, I know of Frey's recent split...I had the altar in the Temple changed." He nodded to himself. "Has Frey given you any of their abilities?" Asking without any kind of embarrassment about the potentially personal question, Gideon leaned forward, interested to hear the answer.
If I'm a lesser of two evils
Who's this man, who's this act I hide behind?

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 04-09-2021, 09:04 AM