[Open] some people just deserve to...
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
You not wanting me...
Phoebe smiled a bit as he considered her words before laying out his own perspective. It was one she could understand, though she wasn't certain she could see the world so simply. Frey had made clear that they did not, after all, and wasn't she now the way she was for the purpose of spreading their influence? "I think that would be good...and I would be interested in what they have to say about your perspective." she said. He was much older with strong convictions, and a view of the world colored by his life here. Certainly it would yield very different results.

"It is a good thing, I think, that they are hesitant for war. It is an ugly, painful thing. But I understand why you wish to see them aid your cause." she said, eyes turning to look at the fading light over the ocean. While she could not fully commit to his vision and this war, she knew it was likely inevitable for the others, whose divine guides seemed far more interested in the political affairs of mortals than her own.

"Indeed, we can." she said brightly, turning a grin his direction. "I am glad I happened upon you...it is nice to see that not all amongst the Order are like your leader." Phoebe giggled. Maybe Cian was the only off-putting one amongst them. She could hope anyways. "Have a good evening. Perhaps I will see you in Stormbreak if I've ever a chance to visit." she said before turning to head on her way.

-FIN
...Was the beginning of me wanting myself

Messages In This Thread
[Open] some people just deserve to... - by Gideon - 03-22-2021, 10:32 PM
RE: [Open] some people just deserve to... - by Phoebe - 05-04-2021, 10:12 PM