only matters if we care now
for Ama
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
Imposing penance one by one
You've got a virtue in a vice
"Oh, I see." Gideon chuckled, holding up his hands in an easy apology. "And how many times have you spoken to Vi?" Maybe it was intended to question her worth in Vi's eyes, maybe he was just curious; he kept his tone very even, his face flat, a talent the Priest had learnt over the years. Give as little as you could, get all you can.

He went to sit down on one of the benches, arm across the back and legs crossed, one foot out into the aisle; this was his home and he was comfortable here; Gideon looked Amalia up and down once before she began to speak, taking in what he saw as a new confidence in her. Good; she'd need it in the upcoming years.

What she had to say had been on his mind as well, though Gideon had been more concerned with security rather than education; perhaps it was good to consider the positives too, and luckily this was something he had an answer to. "I've been teaching about the Gods my entire life. I'm prepared for it, if they want to listen - and if they're able to enter. As for yourself, I think speaking of your good experiences with Safrin or Vi would be enough. ...Have you considered that we may soon have to deal with Ascended at our gates?"
With all the history to guide
You've got a passion in those eyes

Messages In This Thread
only matters if we care now - by Gideon - 03-23-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: only matters if we care now - by Amalia - 04-13-2021, 04:34 PM
RE: only matters if we care now - by Gideon - 04-14-2021, 10:07 PM
RE: only matters if we care now - by Amalia - 04-15-2021, 11:49 AM
RE: only matters if we care now - by Gideon - 04-18-2021, 04:32 PM