Personal Quest batten down the hatches
Open!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
There's a darkness down inside me
That I know we'll both enjoy
Their collective voices wash over her in a symphony of sound, each so individually different and yet with recognition that binds their undertones together. Hotaru has no problem intruding despite the pleasantries. Help is help is it not? They're all certainly easy on the eye - though one seems more boy than man, and her eyes skirt over him in that particular manner - which makes sense considering their ah...venue.

Hotaru is far too superb an actress to let her laughter bubble free at seeing Maeve's dark brows creasing in consternation as she tries to determine who has ended up on her doorstep, but it's quite tempting. Maeve is cute to say the least, in that charming way all young women have. "I'm Hotaru," she deigns to share after their own names have been given, nimble fingers still playing idly with the metal in her hand. The blonde may be a connoisseur of glass but she appreciates any manner of creation, especially that which dissuades the curious and quick-fingered.

With her instructions committed to memory, Hotaru gives a cheery wink and spins on her heel to attend to the closest door right behind them. It's a familiar act and one that calls back to the building of her own spa in Halo. Iron is a commonly traded commodity in Torchline, and Hotaru is grateful for the existence of real nails in this endeavor. First she measures out the best place for the lock - keeping in mind not everyone is as vertically challenged as she is - and scores the wood with the nail in an outline of the lock, matching it up horizontally across the frame. She begins hammering in the hardware for the lock first, fitting it to the frame and the flat of the door, pausing only to repeatedly check that everything is properly lined up.

Hotaru starts mounting the lock hardware on the front door!
and it's screaming from within me
to have us set it free
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
batten down the hatches - by Maeve - 03-24-2021, 12:44 AM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Locke - 03-24-2021, 01:34 AM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Rigby - 03-24-2021, 03:57 AM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Hotaru - 03-24-2021, 06:51 AM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Maeve - 03-24-2021, 01:54 PM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Hotaru - 03-26-2021, 05:43 AM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Locke - 03-27-2021, 11:55 PM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Rigby - 03-30-2021, 03:24 AM
RE: batten down the hatches - by Maeve - 03-30-2021, 08:03 PM